- I’m a homeschooling mom of two boys, ages 11 and 4.
- I’m addicted to reading.
- I’m a little snarky, with a weird sense of humor, so if you read something and think, “Was that supposed to be funny?” the answer is probably yes. Everything is funnier in my head.
About the blog
- It’s part Mommy-blog and part book blog.
- You’ll find book reviews, author interviews, book giveaways, kid quotes and stories, and occasional rants about the latest thing to set me off.
- I’m an affiliate of many online book sellers (including Amazon) and a few other sites or services I think are relevant to this blog and my audience. All links to book retailers are affiliate links. (Links to publisher sites are not, unless noted.) I don’t write posts for the sole purpose of posting affiliate links, and I will always identify my affiliate relationships in my posts. (If they’re not already noted here.)
- This blog is an award-free, tag-free zone. I appreciate the thought, but I just don’t have the time to reciprocate and follow-up.
Got a question?
This form is not for book review submissions. Review requests sent through this form will be ignored. I have a form on the Review Policy Page specifically for review requests.