It’s that time of year again. Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales ads all over the place. (Well, really, now they’re Black Thursday ads.) As a small business(es) owner, I’d prefer to help promote other entrepreneurs.
If you have a small business, and want me to include your business in my Thanksgiving night post, then leave a comment here or on the facebook page.
- You must have some kind of website, even if it’s only an Etsy page.
- I will only list one vendor for each type of product. This mainly applies to direct sales, but could apply to crafts if two people are selling the same items. First come, first listed.
- I am a Pampered Chef consultant, so I will have to be mean and say that I won’t list any other PC consultants. We’re not supposed to link to our personal websites anyway. Other direct sales companies are welcome, as long as your company rules don’t prohibit it.
- People love discounts on Thanksgiving weekend. If you’re not already planning a sale of some sort, you may want to think about it. Be sure to mention the details of your sale in your comment.
- Authors, if you’re running a sale on your family-friendly/YA/clean romance/Christian book next weekend, or offering it for free (if it’s usually not), please feel free to include it. (Remember, it doesn’t have to be Christian, but this is a family-friendly blog.)
- After you enter your information, please share this with your friends. The more people we have listed, the more people will be sharing the post next weekend, which means more exposure for your business. Think of it as free cooperative advertising.
What are you waiting for? Tell me about your jewelry/craft/art/cookie/direct sales/whatever business!