Ready for great food and good times on Independence Day? Get inspired with eMeals’ FREE Fourth of July Menu.
This menu includes:
Easy Baby Back Ribs
Bacon Potato Salad
Crunch-Topped Squash Casserole
Berry-Topped Thunder Cake
It is FREE with any eMeals subscription purchase, so check out 1 of their 60 meal plans on their website today to help you get dinner on the table in a snap every night. Now, onto the sneak peek recipe for Bacon Potato Salad from the July 4th menu!
Bacon Potato Salad:
4 lb Yukon Gold potatoes
2 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
6 slices bacon
1 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
3/4 teaspoon pepper
3 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
1/2 cup chopped tomato
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover with 1 teaspoon salt 20 minutes or until tender; drain and cool 15 minutes.
2. Cook bacon until crisp.
3. Stir together mayonnaise, mustard, pepper and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons salt in a large bowl.
4. Peel potatoes; cut into 1-inch pieces.
5. Add potatoes and eggs to mayonnaise mixture.
6. Stir in bacon.
7. Sprinkle with tomatoes.
8. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe serves 8-10.