Emeals is a menu plan that will work for anyone. They have several different plans: Paleo, gluten-free, and clean-eating, just to name a few. (They do have a “regular” plan, if you don’t have any special requirements.) Emeals also offers breakfast and lunch plans. The plans are emailed right to your inbox every week, and they have an app that I just love! The app builds a shopping list, divided by category, based on the week’s menu. If you choose to “skip” a recipe, the ingredients are automatically removed from the shopping list! You can also add your own items to the list.
The recipes are easy to make, and you can also choose whether you need larger recipes or smaller ones, as the plans have a 1-2 people option or a 3-6 people option.
Emeals subscriptions are as low as $5/month, but right now, you can take advantage of this special:
15% Off Your Order at eMeals.com with Bonus Comfort Foods Brochure! Use code Dinner15
eMeals new Dessert Plan is available now for only $3 a month! Get inspired each week to make incredible desserts. With mouth-watering recipes like Chocolate Pretzel Slab Pie, Buttery Toasted Vanilla Clusters or Crunchy Streusel Pumpkin Loaf, this plan is perfect for the dessert lover in all of us. Receive 3 indulgent dessert ideas every week including a mix of Crowd Pleasers, Quick & Easy options, and Skinny Sweets. This variety of sweet endings will fit the bill for weeknight desserts, casual entertaining and healthy treats, too.
Buttery Toasted Vanilla ClustersIngredients
- 3 oz package ramen noodles
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped pecans
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 oz package white chocolate chipsInstructions
- Coarsely crush ramen noodles before opening package.
- Open package; discard flavor packet.
- Saute crushed noodles, pecans and almonds in butter in a large skillet over medium heat until toasted.
- Pour noodle mixture into a large bowl to cool.
- Melt white chocolate chips according to package directions; pour over noodle mixture in bowl, tossing gently to coat
- Drop candy mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let stand until firm, about 1 hour; store in airtight container at room temperature. Makes 3 dozen.
I received a free subscription to the eMeals plan as part of the eMeals Blogger Network. All opinions are my own.