#FlashFiveFriday is a weekly flash fiction/flash blogging prompt hosted by The Indie Exchange.
The rules are very simple if you’d like to take part:
1) Write for no longer than five minutes
2) No upper or lower word limits
3) You must write something new
4) You can prepare your post ahead of time but the 5 minute limit still applies
5) If you add your blog post to the weekly linky you must visit five other blogs that week too to show your support
Click here for upcoming prompts
Have you ever tried to fix something that was broken beyond repair? You wanted to fix it. Everyone else wanted you to fix it. In fact, everyone expected you to fix it — there must be something wrong with you if you can’t fix it. But no matter how hard you tried or what kind of glue or tape you tried, nothing worked.
Someone had the right idea with that Humpty Dumpty rhyme. Some things are just broken and can’t ever be put back together.